[Suggestion] Some base ideas for new things

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by LegoFarmer, Jul 10, 2013.

1. LegoFarmer

We all know that the infiltrator is headed for a nice update, and I had a few new tool ideas that I think would benefit a lot.
    1. A tool that highlights enemies on your screen(ONLY for your squad), but it doesn't show on radar unless they are spotted. Higher tiers of this will increase the radius and recharge rate.
    2. A tool that you can shoot at a Phalanx Turret and be able to use the turret "wirelessly", if you will(Assuming it is bound to your faction). Overpowered? There will be a decrease in fire rate and you can not use the optics, it will also be a bit staticy / blurry. Higher tiers will make the vision more viable.
    3. A. A new Cloak for the Terran Republic that will make you run considerably faster; howerver, lower your health in the process. You will be able to use your tool slot while cloaked.

B. A new Cloak for the New Conglomerate that will make you absorb 50% damage to bullets; however, the ability drains as you are being killed. You won't run full speed for two-three seconds when it is turned off to resemble a "Tired/drowsy" effect.

C A new Cloak for the Vanu Sovereignty that will allow teleportation on the same ground level within a reasonable distance. When you teleport, it will go down considerably, there will be a purple shadow of some sort left for 1 second to hint their presence, and you cannot use your weapons until 1.5 seconds after teleporting

4. Possible implementation of stun grenades.

5. A "Common pool" Cloak that will grant the user some night vision; however, can be spotted if caught (Assuming you are cloaked)

These are ONLY IDEAS That I threw together in minutes. Please do not fight over this, but I am open to constructive criticism and all thoughts.