Soltech collusion outfit wars

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by alienprobe, Mar 15, 2021.

1. alienprobe

In the latest match on soltech with scboy25, HH war corps VS and THOC. They all held a protest and intentionally colluded together to let HH war corps VS win. And now that put my outfit on the chopping block for next week...
    All things being equal My outfit the black sun empire should of had a 66.66% chance of getting into 3rd spot. But since they intentionally colluded together to let VS win. They took away our equity and gave us 0% chance. If VS got 3rd from a fair game, we could have nearly solidified a championship finish as we would be 2 points ahead of HH war corps VS. Now we are most likely going to be eliminated In 4th.
  2. RabidIBM

It's becoming clear that there needed to be a process to have a referee watching the games. I think Wrel is probably bogged down in the technical side of making outfit wars possible, and didn't anticipate this need, hence he is throwing quick "solutions" which aren't solutions at all and are alienating the player base.

Hopefully this becomes a lesson learned, and there is proper oversight of future outfit wars so that upsets like this don't happen again.
  3. JibbaJabba

3 way format just doesn't carry over to competitive play. There is a reason server/lane smash and other player led competitive play is 1v1.
    • Up x 2