Soltech can't log in again.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PSonline, Feb 19, 2024.

1. PSonline

February 19, 2024 BST Soltech can't log in again.
    • Up x 4
  2. NostalgiaForInfinity

Same. Managed to log in once, server latency was horrible, ping was >1000ms.
    • Up x 1
  3. aaaarrrr

I can log in but latency is still so high it just takes me to a error page with a G9 error.
    • Up x 1
  4. plschd

I also am experiencing the same issue
  5. 0storm1

It happened again on February 20.
    It is still ongoing and happening every day.
    • Up x 2
  6. 0storm1

I am reporting that I may have found the conditions under which the G9 error occurred.
    After the above post, I was able to play on Soltech from 21:53~22:33 (UTC+9).
    However, the connection became impossible again.

The video seems to show a G9 error and latency spike after encountering a bug, etc. and returning to the login screen without dropping the game and logging in immediately.
    In case you are wondering, the video shows a bug that causes the user to be treated as out of the area when trying to build his/her own building.
    I went back to clear it.
    Previously, the building bug was caused by supplying Cortium to someone else's Cortium Silo and moving to another continent after locking the continent.
    However, now it seems to be occurring even without moving continents.

It is unclear if the G9 bug is linked to the unbuildable bug.
    However, it seems likely that trying to log in again will have an adverse effect.
    • Up x 1
  7. VSpower

A large number of players are unable to log in
    • Up x 1
  8. PS2CAP

The problem has been going on for several days now and it is still impossible to log in.
    • Up x 1
  9. Mithril Community Manager

Greetings, we've adjusted the gateways for the server. You should be able to log in and stay logged just fine now.