Solstice SF w/underslung

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by talmaru, Dec 9, 2012.

1. talmaru

Most of the time the grenade launcher will reload off an ammo pack
    Then it will randomly quit doing it
    Occasionally it will bug out and not even let you deploy your turret which is annoying
  2. cH053n

Also noticed if you have the underslung out, switch to ammo pack to resupply, drop the ammo pack it will then switch back to the underslug.

At this point pressing the 1 key does not switch back to the main weapon, user must press 3 to switch to pistol and then 1 back to main weapon.
  3. talmaru

^ i forgot about that one thanks for pointing it out
  4. Niric

I noticed this as well - I have around 500 kills with the Solstice SF now, and I should have more certs because of it. I hope they take note of this. Maybe if we all use the Support > Report a Bug tool in game they'll notice it and get it fixed for us. Not sure - that report bug box maybe totally overfilled and I don't think we get any feedback from it.

If they fix it, it better bet retroactive though or that would be a big deal.

I noticed this same issue with the Lasher as well. I wonder if its the same with the Mini Chaingun and Jackhammer as well.

I also notice I can't view Vehicle weapon kills in the Stats menu, only for the vehicle itself, though I swear I got a medal for a Vehicle weapon the otherday.

-Niric