Solstice SF sucks?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DreamEvo, Aug 26, 2013.

1. KanoHe

Well, it`s much worser than NC/TR equevalents due to lower dmg per mag.
    In comparison:
    TR have slightly higher rof on trac-5 S plus 10 additional ammo.
    NC have their awesome 167dmg tier on "Mercenary" S and fast reload.
    VS have their better accuracy, 0,25 faster reload and freaking no bullet drop ...
    You need to be super accurate to kill HA with shield without reloading.
    But its the only weapon for VS engi/la with sometimes much needed smoke/ubgl...
    Battle rifles have more stoping power than Soltice series...
    • Up x 1
  2. Nogrim313

bought this just after launch and hated it, bout a week later bought the ns11-c (prob my fav gun in game) butin the last 2 months i gave it a second shot now that certs are flowing and easy to come by.

after buying more of the bells and whistles i've changed my mind about it entirely, the gun itself is mediocre but like most have said its strength is its versatility, i almost always run with the smoke launcher when in platoons and its mind blowing how quickly it can change the dynamics of a push. blinding enemy infantry or blocking vision on that tank column makes a huge difference (although grants absolutely **** all for xp).

i feel like the only sight worth while on most guns is the reflex 2, and i tend to end up using the silencer for my barrel, in all honesty id like it a lot more if could pair the grip with the smoke launcher.

its a pretty bad *** support weapon once you get the toys for it, although stock its pretty garbage weapon imho