Solid framerate but still stuttering

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ErikSSB, Sep 15, 2015.

1. ErikSSB

Title says it all, I have a consistent frame rate of 90-120 but the game still stutters for about 1/2 a second every now and then. While this is happening the frames indicate no drops whatsoever. I would really appreciate some help because I really want to play without worrying about this issue.

Specs:
    16gb 1866 hyperx ram
    550w XFX power supply
    msi z97s sli krait motherboard
    Hyper 212 evo cpu cooler
    XFX r9 280a
  2. ErikSSB

I would like to point out this happens on all settings. I have already tried checking smoothing and vsync with the same result
  3. ErikSSB

4. sjtw_w_stot

Yeah, the game does that. It will never get resolved. I also get people appear & disappear randomly. Nothing you can do about it but die.
  5. ErikSSB

are you serious...
  6. RedArmy

Your Recommended Minimum Power Supply is
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Your Hitching - Upgrade ur PSU to a 650w, all ur additional systems running you near max energy, and its gonna start ramping down ur CPU/GPU as they get hotter - Plus i cannot tell what the phase power is on your board, if its anything less than 6+1 this will happen on other games that are starting to come out also
    Theres no advantage to having more than 8GB of ram, just creates more heat on your board and uses more wattage
  7. RedArmy

people dont understand hitching - typically all boards hitch depending on the phase power of them, its the rate at which it cycles down your CPU/GPU depending on workload -
  8. ErikSSB

I've literally talked to power supply experts and they have told me this is a tier 1 psu made by seasonic which literally has no bad models. They also told me I can swap out the 280 for a 980ti and it would still be fine with no overclocking. Having extra ram doesn't even consume that much extra power. I am not even close to over using my power supply with my current config and my temps are fine. I can play WAY more demanding games than ps2 without any issues. When a psu is overloaded or something overheats to the point its unstable at some point the computer is just gonna turn off if you have any decent power supply, I've seen it happen. You clearly have no idea what your talking about lol.
    • Up x 1
  9. ErikSSB

for anyone with this problem disable c-state in bios and now I am running the game flawless.
  10. sjtw_w_stot

Yes I am, why do you doubt this? Are you ******* serious goof?