SOE ! You not failed Vanu You failed your self

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PlayerOneSVK, May 24, 2013.

1. PlayerOneSVK

As topic said. Vanu is gettig weaker and weaker they got everything wprser from MAXes to Tanks
    So you why not remove VANU?
  2. Liquid23

one more time in english
    • Up x 3
  3. HellasVagabond

Ok we have a Vanu who seems to have come here from a parallel universe so please someone do enlighten him...
    • Up x 3
  4. Metallic123

I think he meant to say NC
    • Up x 2
  5. HadesR

• Up x 3
  6. ChaosReaperr

This is a post from the future, after they nerf ZOE to useless
  7. Lucerin_SolTech

As a person that plays all three factions... my 4th faction little brain keeps telling me Vanu IS the faction to play right now. Seriously, what playstyle do you have where you feel like the odd man out?

The Magrider, while nerfed a few GU's ago, is as strong as it's ever been. The Saron changes from the hotfix probably hould be nerfed a little bit. It's extremely OP that I can slaughter a squad of infantry on a ridgeline.

The Scythe laser continues to block out the enemy's screen. It's still as bamf as it ever was.

Our MAX has had plenty of buffs over the last few patches.Our AI is on point, and now ZOE makes us a mobile force on the battlefield.

Our overall pew-pew has comparable damage drop off to the other factions now with zero bullet drop on small arms.

Seriously, what are your complaints?

(See below characters).
  8. Wafletofles

you must be kidding. is this guy serious?
  9. Lucifer's Keyboard

They're easily the best faction after GU9. Easily.
  10. jak

Air. Hammer.
  11. Xasapis

He's talking about a visual bug.
    • Up x 1
  12. Xasapis

13. Liquid23

in his universe the NC are all sober intellectuals and the TR are kind pacifists
  14. jak

I'm not tracking you. He was saying the scythe's "laser" is awesome and my counterpoint was the air hammer.
  15. ent|ty

Tell a lot of my victims on TR and NC that VS are getting weaker. See what they say.

Perception.
  16. Xasapis

17. VSDerp

18. Talshere

I hardly ever saw any VS MAX's pre ZOE. They were underwhelming as anything. For the first time the VS has a decent reason to field the same numbers of MAX as the NC and TR and neither of them can hack it.
  19. Strottinglemon

Vanu frowns upon this one.
  20. VSDerp

vanu smiles upon that booty.