@SOE When and how are you going to stop hackers?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Harry Beavers, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Harry Beavers

Howdy,

I've been a loyal customer of SOE's since EQ1 and supported SOE in many games. My outfit have all spent a significant amount of money already in support of PS2. However what has really made us place some serious doubts in your company is the amount of hacking that players are getting away with. For the past 2 weeks I have reported the same 3 hackers on my server SolTech. I have also used /leader chat to get others to /report so this problem could be handled. What's annoying is that these same 3 players are still in game and ruining the experience for everyone and forcing both myself and my friends to quit. Keep in mind these are only the ones I have spotted my outfit has caught several more since 2x exp started. They are using aimbot, teleport, esp and speedhacks...and in order to avoid being caught they have set their aimbot to keep headshots to a minimum. I have researched their kill stats on ps2universe and after doing some math discovered that it is impossible according to their time played. How can you not see this is a red flag?

Having F2P accounts does little to discourage hackers but you need to do something NOW not next week, next month, or w/e but right now. Most of my friends are refusing to come back and even touch this game until you come out and tell us what you are doing to stop it.

Give us an answer please.
  2. Hydragarium

3. Harry Beavers

The things I have stated are all relevant seeing as how I am a paying customer and would like to see some form of customer service occurring. I can't possibly be the only one here wanting some hard answers and expecting some results.

Furthermore what was the purpose of that sore loser comment? If you must know the specifics we tried multiple bases only to find the same hackers since they would deploy to a different area once they saw combat on the map. I also think the leader channel is an EXCELLENT way of getting the word out about hackers, it alerts your entire faction to a serious problem within this game. On SolTech we all call them out in /leader channel to draw attention to it but only after it has been verified as a repeat offender.