SOE, these are the changes the player base wants from you

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dictatorfish, Dec 25, 2012.

1. PsychoBat

God guys, he's joking.
    • Up x 1
  2. Alkasirn

Judging by these responses, I believe it's safe to say the devs should completely ignore these official forums and look at fansites such as PSU for players' opinions. There's a noticeable lack of critical thinking on these forums.
    • Up x 2
  3. CobraBoss

Knowing SoE i wouldnt be surprised if they considered this ...
  4. Lock

Nerf The Crown? Please... That's the only base that lasts for more than an hour or so, besides it's a goldmine if you need BEP.
  5. Lock

LOL PlanetSide 1 Cyssor fights were the best. :D
  6. Shadowhunter1

i just want AA weapons to have increased speed, so that way when you put your cross hairs on something it hits, but as of now all AA weaponry is so slow, you just need to do small circles as a lib and nothing hits you.

as far as auto pilot, NO

and nerfing the crown? if you don't like the crown, don't go. if you want to attack the crown there are many ways to take it, and it is VERY easy to do. Genudine TR take the crown any day of the week when we choose to take it. otherwise we allow the other factions to hold it so they don't cry.

what needs a nerf is the VS weapons damage and reload time and the NC gauss gun toned down again, it is 1 shot kill now at med range, no bio lab can be taken now because of it.
  7. Nofreenames

Lock, I think the back door of Gunuku has seen more war, death, and destruction than any country in the world
  8. Pat Cleburne

1. No
    2. No
    3. No

From joe player base.
  9. Armodeen

Hilarious how many of the playerbase have no idea that the OP is a joke.

Did you all get the Internet for Christmas or something?!
  10. InZanity

This thread just scored 9/10 for ******** repliers...
  11. Chubzdoomer

lol at the people here who missed the joke by a mile.. Wow.
  12. Tasogie

lol Wrong on all counts.
    This is obviously a troll thread, an a badly thought out one.
    I got the joke, just bored having breaky coffee an a sarni :)
  13. Littleman

The majority of this thread is why there can't be a civil and intelligent discussion on these boards. Good ideas are too far beyond the majorities comprehension, and thus why my threads always sink into the tar pit that is page two with only 30 views and no replies.

However I think in my case it's more a matter of my titles explaining what's inside. I've been noticing the vaguest titles acquire the most attention.
  14. SturmovikDrakon

It's also because this forum is completely overpopulated and gets drowned in whiny threads while good ones go to die on the second page

They need to bring back the Beta forum categories so these topics can be more spread out and within their own field
  15. Mr T

They are not what most community members want .

I know some of the most wanted requests by the community, they are: Lattice system, better base design, optermisation, meaningful meta game, getting rid of FXAA/more user options, etc... And that is only the 'tip of the iceberg', your list is laughable.
  16. Gaseous Snake

17. Izriul

Wrong. You don't speak for me, nor will you ever. Thus, since I am both part of the public and the playerbase your post is an out right lie, so useless.
  18. Cute-CandyPants

im sorry but most of what you said would break the game,for starters everyone would just solo pilot and bombard libs,as they would fly up high,press f2 to get in the back gun,they start getting attacked and press f1 to fly out of there,sorry but no they are already overpowerd as it is,doing this to them would just make them even more broken.
  19. PeterLawford

It is just depressing that so many people are taking this seriously. It's satirical. People on these forums request ridiculous things. Although I suppose that's why it's so difficult for people to get that this isn't serious. But, I mean, come on...you've got to at least suspect a joke here.
    • Up x 1
  20. Nofreenames

this thread gets better and better, most of this 2nd page is people commenting on how its a joke/sarcasm, but we still have people posting beliving it. Guess we know who doesnt read the thread before replying now eh?
    • Up x 2