SOE, please admit your mistakes.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by illinar, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Kwayver

The only geniune feeling i can justify given the developers and support departments performance at acknowledging issues and the decision to release the game with so many known issues is Disappointment.
    The game is free, so its not like you've been ripped off. A game of this magnitude is going to have bugs no matter how much time is given for testing.

The disappointing part is the potential this game has based on the simple idea of its gameplay being held back by a poor procedure for tracking and fixing the multitude of issues affecting the game.

Unfortunately they only damage themselves in doing this, as the issues I am experiencing make the game unplayable, and without a solution soon I wont have any other choice but to uninstall the game and find something else to spend my free time doing, much to my reluctance.
  2. German680

Dont blame the devs blame the SEO's executives who pushed for its release. just be patient and wait.
  3. Cl1mh4224rd

One of my threads: Triple spawning, fourth post down.

I wouldn't expect that for every post, though. The developers really have better things to be doing, don't you think?

Heh... "lunched".