SOE Maintenance Notice: September 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Amnerys Moderator

[IMG]

Attention players: we will perform maintenance beginning at 7:00 AM PDT* on Thursday, September 25, 2014. We expect this maintenance to last about two hours. This will impact the following SOE services:
    • Game servers may sporadically lose connection across all games
    • Commerce functions, including purchases for all games
    • Game, web and forum logins for all games
    Thank you for your patience as we complete this maintenance.

*Convert to your local time

- SOE Community Team
    • Up x 1
  2. BrittonHD

Pls include in-game update, kthx
  3. Abraham with Cheese

I concur with BrittonHD: what may we expect when the maintenance is done with and we all furiously log back on to play?
  4. blueangleofdeath

Aw man! I was planning on streaming to :( Looks like it's going to be Friday now :(
  5. iller

what update guys?

The servers are being bombarded by a bunch of garbagesploits and it's trashing the performance consistency. They still got more tweaking to do on the last hitregistry hotfixes to tidy that mess up a bit. It was a crapshoot last night in big zergs on connery
    • Up x 1
  6. CowPie

I would expect we will once again have a whole new set of bugs while most of the current bugs will not be fixed. TR weapons will somehow be nerfed even more and more players will leave TR to play NC and Vanu. This will cause some additional players to leave and other will get tired of hanging on to hope that the PS4 version will be released and they will move on to Xbox.
  7. Dudeman325420

This is an SOE wide server maintenance, not just Planetside 2. I wouldn't expect anything new when the servers come back up besides a change in connection stability.
  8. jOGI

So we couldn`t expect a fix for the memory leak?
  9. 3punkt14159

I dont think so,. its a new Soe Record, 3 weeks of unplayable game! Thank you Soe!
    • Up x 1
  10. Korfax124

SOE, you would not need to link that time converter if you gave up the time in UTC (San Diego is UTC -8 for those who didn't know). It would make it much easier for us players outside of North America to convert the time to our own (remember that Planetside 2 is an international game).
  11. Foxirus

I would like to have my knife wield ability now. As it stands now, There really is no reason to sneak up behind someone to knife them. Its too slow and they just turn around and blow you away with whatever weapon they have before you get the second knife in D:
  12. Bixli

...attention peoples - grab your directives & flee !
  13. tahn1000

to be honest, i haven't noticed a single improvement in game.
  14. ZenitHMaster

I want LLU, matrix, base power and ANTS so we can get instant 50% more fun
  15. MajiinBuu

I don't care, just don't hurt my directive progress
  16. Kirppu1

atleast it's thrusday
  17. SashsaACIII

надеюсь абновления в лутшею сторуну
    I hope the update for the better
    ... .
  18. MonkeyOnTheWing

...You do know you can drop anyone but MAXes almost instantly by one-shoting them with a side arm before you knife, right?
  19. andy_m

Don't worry... There'll be a hotfix tomorrow :D
  20. Loach505

I hope the server maintenance will help with lag spikes. Usually it's fine and everything is going smooth, then whammo 3000 ms ping. And everyone in my outfit is getting plowed under by it. I'm hopeful that the Sept fix will include fixes for the hitching I get from time to time, but we'll see.
    • Up x 1