SocketError 11004

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by InterstellarMedium, Sep 23, 2019.

1. InterstellarMedium

I've tried literally every fix for this I could find on the internet/support tickets.I'm unable to update, download, play, etc.

Anyone know of any fixes? Here's what the ticket people said, but t's inconclusive and offers no resolutions to my issue.

"Hello,

This is a mass email. We are currently investigating reports of issues patching across all games. Our Operations Team is already on the case, and we hope to have service restored soon. The best advice is just to try again in a little while. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, or if this response does not answer your question, just update this ticket, and an agent will respond as soon as possible.
    Thank you,
    Jamison Wright
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Daybreak Games"
  2. PlanetBound

Open a command prompt. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.
  3. InexoraVC

You're not alone:

"Thank you for your patience. We have several players reporting the same issue and we have collected data from all the tickets and sent them up to our engineers to investigate. We do not yet have an ETA on when this will be resolved but we will be sure to update you as soon as we have more information.
    Thank you!
    Regards,
    Andrew C.

Daybreak Games"