So, what was fixed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by andy_m, Jan 30, 2015.

1. andy_m

EU servers were down for quite a bit this morning.

But what was fixed during this time?

During all of my morning's play, my latency was reporting as good, at around 70ms, but my connection quality was bad for the full session, nearly two hours.
  2. nehylen

They re-routed Deutsche Telekom users to a secondary, much less jammed route. It shouldn't matter for other europeans though.
  3. Typez

I think it was supposed to fix some latency stuff for the germans but it seems like they messed it all up.. I can barely log in at all and my ping is so high the game cant even show it to me.

Edit: I'm one of those europeans this shouldnt affect.. Game is unplayable heh..
  4. nehylen

I just tracerouted the servers and found that i am now routed through 'Equinix', after Opentransit makes my link commute through London.
    Yet i'm in Paris (so no Deutsche Telekom), and my latest tracert (posted on these boards on the 10th of january) very explicitly showed that i went through 'Level3', which is the ISP having problems, as i understood it.

I wonder when that changed.
  5. Liewec123

"we thought you EU peasants were feeling almost equal to our US customers,
    so here is some downtime to remind you where you belong." - SOE
    ;)
    • Up x 2
  6. Haquim

Well if that fixes my issues that people shoot me and then render I'll praise higby vigorously this evening.
  7. Yago