So NC is consistently and noticeably terrible on PS4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dirge, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Chewy102

(net was down yesterday, couldn't reply)

I WAS going to do another count out for Server Smash and compare the number of times a faction is picked to the number of wins they have, but then I noticed that http://www.planetsidebattles.org/ is all kinds of ****** up in tracking what faction took part in what match for 2014. 2015 seems to be OK, but I don't have the time to make certain tonight.

The icons list one set of factions, the videos right below that (if a video is there) lists something else. Some don't even bother to list both factions in that match.

So not only has Server Smash failed to properly recorded their data on top of the drama from their rule sets or from the players playing those rules, they are STILL a very small pool to pull from and have no matches that come close to Live gameplay but 1. That being a 3 way fight and the only 3 way fight is one so filled with lag that the game was more or less unplayable.

Server Smash may be the best thing we have to tell how PS2 works in a competitive way, but it is filled with bad data and has nothing that reflects Live gameplay.