So much new innovation without....

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by m00eh, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00eh

So much new innovation without addressing the problems left behind.

Honestly not trolling. Would very much like to know why none of the old problems get addressed, while so much new stuff is being offered?

Appears this a classic case of keep the carrot in front of the mule so the carrot keeps the mules mind off the cart it is dragging behind it
    • Up x 1
  2. Ash87

Base design, battle flow, ghost capping... All are addressed in some form or another with the offerings.

What specifically are you talking about? To be frank, there are so many issues people raise, you need to be more specific.
    • Up x 2
  3. m00eh

oh, um... lets see...

how about this?

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?forums/gameplay-bugs.64/

all of it?

Edit: apologies. what i am trying to communicate may be flying over some people's heads like a high altitude galaxy. allow me to clarify. stop trying to move forward while leaving so many problems behind. the game gets worse and worse with every patch re: bugs/problems/hacks/cheats/framerate/lockups/crashes.
    not sure if there is any other way to put it? I'll give you this though... you sure are keeping your eye on the carrot and forgetting about the cart behind you
  4. TeamGreener

The designers working on new features are different than the coders working on optimization and bug fixes. Putting new changes on the test server should ensure more data for devs to work with to get patches the right way the first time.

But honestly.. getting overall game strategy and flow is very important compared to certain bugs that only pertain to certain systems.
  5. The Fizz

There are two different teams working the issues. They can release new content and work on the bugs that some members are experiencing at the same time.
  6. m00eh

I would very much like to believe what TheGreener and The Fizz are saying, I really would

Show me something that has been fixed? All I see are 80 pages of unanswered, unresolved issues. The bugs and problems I've seen SOE claim to have been fixed, proven to be not fixed and every patch it gets worse and more new bugs introduced.
    Not sure how long you guys have been gaming, but I've seen this pattern many times before, and once again, they sure do have you keeping your eye on the carrot and forgetting about the cart...

heavy sigh.
  7. RadarX

Please be sure to keep discussion focused on specific testing feedback to help us ensure it's read. Thanks in advance!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.