so many Americans all of a sudden on Cobalt?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Inzababa, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Inzababa

(you can guess they Americans when they use an American flag, for example, on their vehicles) :)

Still, this game has been going on for many years now, and lots of people play "cross continents / servers", but usually the distance means the lag / latency is so bad it really isn't fun.

Lately I noticed lots and lots of Americans, I wonder if they are running away from ****** conditions on their "home server" or if they are "boldly going where no American has bone before" ?

:)

PS. I noticed loads of new outfits too, and players, I used to know almost all the high BR, well, by name I mean, now I don't recognise half of them.

AND vs regularly has overpop now (where it usually always had underpop).

As say the french; "mystère mystère" !
    • Up x 1
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

VS don't have 'overpop' at all. Their population is quite standard and either have equal population to TR/NC, give or take around 10-15 players at max, and during primetime, they're almost always the least populated faction. https://ps2.fisu.pw/population/?world=13 Second, there's that function the server has - population control. Even if VS have the highest population on the server, it doesn't necessarily mean they're going to have the highest population on a continent, given that there are both server and faction queues, so I don't know where you're getting your statistical information from here either.

Finally, yes I can agree about the outfits and players. I used to see a lot of common players on all 3 factions though this is no longer the case. A few of the older players I used to play with/against even before the merge are no longer playing and I've seen a lot of new players (which is always great to see) and outfits too.
  3. HippoCryties

What server do u play on? Just curious. Also, I’ve been playing on Emerald as EuroScumbag hitting those Americans were it hurts BOIS, they don’t stand a chance (other than bloody XONIQ) xD
  4. HippoCryties

iMLG and Hitting like mothertruckers are for any Europeans looking to play on Emerald BTW lads