So Lockdown/ZOE Burster Maxes...

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Singed, May 27, 2013.

1. Singed

Since GU9 was released I bought the first level of lockdown to try it out. It wasn't anything special (At least with AI which is what I pull max for) so it's currently sitting in my third loadout spot, waiting until I can scrounge up a few certs for my second burster arm. Before the update I saw a lot of guys in VR training with lockdown maxes saying that this would end flying...

Well has it? For anyone who uses ZOE or Lockdown for AA work has it become easier to take down aircraft? And for any flyers who glance at this board has flying gotten noticeably harder? Probably yes but I haven't seen much attention on this issue from reddit in all the days I've looked, and due to the lack of attention I'm wondering if this is still an issue.
  2. void666

I have fully certed lockdown and dual bursts with extended mags. It kills ESF faster but it's far from being instant death. Any average ESF pilot will run away as soon as the flak starts to hit. Nothing new. Most of the time they just turn around and hit the afterburner.

I don't regret spending so many certs to max lockdown. But it's an ability i know i'll rarely use.