So its pretty obvious the MBT is the red headed Step Child of PS2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lothbrook, Mar 15, 2014.

1. lothbrook

Last few months of changes,

MBTs get their secondaries looked at, AI secondaries nerfed into the ground with only the PPA being any good and the enforcer modified still hilariously terrible, vulcan goes from slightly OP to very UP, Saron and Enforcer basically unchanged.

Lockdown gets nerfed cause it shoots down aircraft at a better rate than the other tanks.

Infantry lock-ons become almost instant when withing 100m

Flak armor buff makes the prowler main gun take 2 shots to kill on a direct hit, doesn't do much to the other tanks on direct hits.

ESF update gives them a guided G2A missiles

Tank Mines are made tiny

Lib update makes them basically immune to any kind of tank round, and they can literally just hover at eye level with your tank and kill you with their tank buster if they wanted to.

AV mana turrets get adjusted so they have a max range which means nothing because the max range is beyond render distance and they still fail to render a lot.

lol, did i miss anything? Its like every patch they do something to make our lives harder.
    • Up x 5
  2. ThunderSock

You need blockade armor!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  3. Flag

Magburn is the weakest speed boost in game.

It's something to add to the list.
    • Up x 3
  4. lothbrook

Ohhh i know what i forgot, they buffed the Viper against vehicles, making that mass of newb lightnings pretty dangerous if you get too close.
    • Up x 6
  5. MongooseTwoFive

ALL ABOARD THE PAIN TRAIN!
  6. deggy

Here's one:

MBTs are made the most expensive vehicle in the game with the resource change.
    • Up x 7
  7. lothbrook

So whos looking forward to SOE looking into MBT faction abilities? I'm sure they'll do a bang up job making tanks lives better.
  8. Flag

I can't see how they can make magburn even worse, without removing 100% of it's use.
    So I'm possibly less concerned than what NC and TR should be.
  9. Linus

I am waiting for some improvements but at the same i fear the modications which could come out of their minds....
    • Up x 1
  10. PKfire

I don't tank but.. Why did the TR get a ES ability (lockdown) that has no synergy with its ES secondary?
    • Up x 3
  11. Dead soldier

they're more expensive than galaxies? I don't really use either of them much.
    • Up x 1
  12. Dead soldier

maybe they could make magburn so it goes up instead of forwards. That would be interesting but maybe worse :p
  13. deggy

Galaxies are either 350 or 400, MBTs are 450.
  14. Dead soldier

you sure? I thought they were 450. Liberators now are 350 and gals are either 400 or 450.
  15. Flag

Galaxies are 350.
    Libs are 350.
    ESF is 250.
    Sunderers are 400.
    Lightings are 300.
    Harassers are 300.
    Flashes are 100.

And MBTs are 450.
    • Up x 1
  16. IamnotAmazing

they're 350, (315*.9 for amerish ownership)
    [IMG]
  17. Schwak

Because SOE.
  18. PKfire

It's all coming together now
  19. Mostadio

If MBTs are the red-headed step children, does that make the lightning the camo-hat-with-ear-flaps-wearing, has-3-DUIs-and-just-got-out-of-jail, paint-chip-eating-snaggle-toothed cousin that shows up drunk to holiday dinners with a different prostitute/fiance every Christmas/Thanksgiving?
  20. PostalDude

Go use the viper. While it's OP.
    • Up x 2