So is the Razor easiest NC carbine to use?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Ghoest, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Ghoest

Not the most powerful - just easiest.

After looking at the numbers, buying one and setting up thats my feeling.

-standard ammo
    -compensator
    -forward grip

It does have side ways recoil but if you use the standard ammo its very slight.
    And im only talking about aimed shots - the GD-7F is hands down the winder for hip shots.
    It seems like its the easiest gun to hit stuff with for people arent good at managing recoil and bloom. You have a little less dps however than you would with the mercenary.

But to be honest its not much different than the Merc.
  2. VKhaun

Yeah I see these as classic medium range guns, where it's more about the ergonomics making it easy to shoot than the stats or attachments. You just put basic all-around stuff on weapons like this and they work very well at medium-short to medium-long in and around courtyards or fighting over the little points around big bases.

Personally, I think they need laser sights. If you're going to ADS all the time and not be ready to hip fire if someone gets around on you or you have to go take/save a point indoors, then you should just be set up for medium-long with something that gets HV. But that's just my 2¢ as someone who prefers to hip fire in buildings.