So how are the new merges?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NUKABAZOOKA, Mar 1, 2013.

1. NUKABAZOOKA

How is everyones new home server? Action packed? Fun to play?
    Being on Connery I didn't get to participate. :(
  2. Morpholine

Eh, we few will hold the pass and stem the tide of the ravening TR and NC hordes.
  3. DJPenguin

aside from the server lag and influx of cheaters, fun.
  4. Ganelon

No merge, dead server is dead.
  5. quintin

ok this has nothing to do with this thread but how do i add a thread? cuz i dont know how to do it
  6. FateJH

Button at top right of main forum page, below "Search" text box, says "Post New Thread."
  7. Xuram

Feels the same way over here.
    • Up x 2
  8. MiZrY

Genudine/Helios is now on Connery's level...... we actually have platoons in more then one hex now. An example pre-merge: 1AM PST, Connery has multiple platoons battles through out Indar. Before the merge Genudine, had one.... maybe.

It's nice to have big fights again..... like you guys have always had on Connery. I would always log off Genudine in disgust because there was no one to fight, then logged into Connery and was shocked every single time by the population.

But yeah..... I'm stoked!
    • Up x 2
  9. Xericor

This may sound very 'well, yeah, durr' but on Ceres the amount of bodies in a fight has doubled.
    The game has changed for me personally, I am having to revaluate some tactics and some posts here on the forum make more/make less sense now I am sampling the game on a grander scale.

Its not the game I was playing yesterday that's for sure, but I think its very much a change for the better
    • Up x 1
  10. Takoita

Well, it's too early to say for sure, but Cobalt had ques at Indar for the last 7 hours at the least. Sounds promising.
  11. Zinus

Cobalt also has really nice battles and indar at the moment :eek:
  12. Meh.

So far so good for me, I played for the first time today since I believe a month ago lol.
    Game ran really smooth and all my bullets reg better, got to say it was really nice.
    More people to kill can't complain. Also a merge is good, less server to manage = easier to track hackers "I HOPE".
    I did get one bug, which is as I died and re-spawn to another area I spawned under the world.
  13. Kryptic57

I would just like to say that I find your signature offensive as you could not make in in Tetris for real. That is all
  14. Pikachu

For the first time I am having a good time on esamir, kobalt server. :)
  15. quintin

I did what you said and i looked under the search bar thing an i still cant find it so plz help me
  16. Haterade

Waterson was pretty epic all day and night yesterday.
    • Up x 2
  17. BengalTiger

5 minute wait to Indar, whole enemy platoons in a single region in Amerish; finally a good battle in the nice continents.

Lots of new people to kill (however we did run into an outfit or two we battle a lot with, cheers ZEA and TRID).

P.S. Pikachu- we were in the same squad in one of the "[Continent] FTW" platoons my outfit runs each Friday.
  18. Skullface360

I concur, Waterson was epic, it felt like launch all over again!
    • Up x 1
  19. Meckross

Ceres here.

Good there are fights outside Indar/crown

Bad ... you will always be outnumbered by at least 4 to 1 as Vanu outside Indar.

So basicly the optional indarfield turned into mandatory indarfield if you want an even fight.

Back to waiting for transfertokens...
  20. Tatwi

So instead, you hide and wait until your side loses so you can shoot people while they are using a vehicle terminal. Pretty epic skillz there man. Woot! Go you!

Connery, she needs to be merged or put to death, because even Indarside is getting slow...