So,cheaters on pc, the same thing on ps4???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LouiseDeLaCroix, Mar 29, 2017.

1. LouiseDeLaCroix

I see posts about cheaters on pc and i believe on those posts, my number one reason i stop playing ps2 on pc is caused by a player apparently normal, no teleport, no insta kills, etc, etc... but no one on my faccion wasnt had the the balls to kill it, and he kill me over and over, including using the infiltrator class, hunter or stalker. I piss off and uninstall the game.
    But planetside 2 is a great game and i want to replay it, this time on ps4, so my question is: can ps2 of ps4 be cheatable??? The number one reason of ps2 of ps4 have low pop is caused cant be cheatable??? Players need to play a game with dirty things for feel better when they win???? If not , and the same **** occurs on ps4, then i will play other games on pc. Planetside 2 is a great game but cheaters are ********. Btw im Ximaster with psn account, my pc account was banned on forum for unknown reasons...
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

So... you ragequit and uninstalled the game because some guy killed you multiple times?

Pretty sure there are no cheats for Planetside ps4 version, only thing you can abuse is lagswitch but it doesn't really give you any advantage that isn't offset by drawbacks.

Ps4 version is less popular because it's ps4. All multiplayer games i can think of right now are less popular on consoles because more people own PCs and glorious PC masterrace, console peasants etc.

Good luck finding a different game without cheaters, if you want an fps then there are none without cheats.
    Not sure why i'm even replying to this cringe-worthy post.
  3. Caramboul

Not the same thing on console. Some rare exploits (harmless playschool if you used to play Planetside 2 PC) and a 600-1000 prime population. That is ok (PC server Briggs is between 50 and 300, runs ok for them. 600-1000 is like wednesday/thursday on PC server) and zergs are not the ususal game.

Bad news: the steering method is terrible and compared to keyboard/mouse you will get some pimples or gastric ulcer. But the good news is: all ps4 player have the same issues. The used hardware is similar for all -nobody get an advantage.
  4. LouiseDeLaCroix

Yes, YES. I RAGEQUIT BECAUSE A GUY KILL US ALL WITHOUT DIE INCLUDING ME, OVER AND OVER. WHAT DO U WANT?? U WANT THAT I NEED TO DIE A HUNDRED MORE TIMES??? THAT IS NOT FUNNY; AND I PLAY FOR FUN. I HAVE EXPECTED AN ANSWER LIKE THIS. FACKING POSH PEOPLE OF ****. But, the good news is that since i dont play video games i go to street for see people in live, and know girls, and in meantime u are here killing a guy who surely its in the same situation as yours, the proof obivanukenobi, is that i see u here 1 year back, and 1 year later i still see u here,poor people. Go take the wind or something else and stop jerking off. Also, dont say things like " my girlfriend/wife,blahblahblah... " because noone belive that. And now i will have one more warning from a moderator cus i say the truth. Its not the first time i have enemyes for say the truth, but hey, i dont care, the more enemyes i have, the more truths i say. Have a nice day "friend"
  5. adamts01

This is funny. He's so mad.
  6. Cullwch

1, You are being hysterical. Clam down. The volatile manner in which you communicate your thoughts is inappropriate for a civilised conversation. It would be good for you to recognise that unleashing a barrage of vitriol is not going to lend much credulity to your claim.

2, You are not owed any fun in this game, nor any multiplayer game involving competition. You either make your own fun or you don't. That's the whole point of the game - it is competitive. You try to defeat fellow players in skillful, cunning or intelligent ways. If you have been unable to have fun because other players proved more effective than you, that is not their fault and is usually a result of more experience and better preparations. Planetside is notoriously difficult to adjust to, so it is absolutely believable that a seasoned player could exterminate several people without dying, using legitimate game mechanics in an intelligent fashion.

3, Can you stay on topic? You are spouting ad hominem rubbish with no bearing on the game.
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

[IMG]
    So when you insult someone that insult automatically becomes reality? Wow. Are you a wizard?

The fact that you're so mad for no real reason and that you're even bringing up something so unrelated indicates you don't have a very happy real life at all and if you feel the need to brag about you "seeing people IRL and knowing girls" means you're pretty insecure about it.
    If you saw me here 1 year ago you were here too lol.
    Think and believe what you want about me if that makes you feel better, i don't care.
    • Up x 3
  8. Kdog559

Find a fight that is not were the hacker is. IF he follows just YOU then your the one that is unlucky lol. But just find another fight on a different faction.If your hacker is on TR just fight NC or just go fight at another base.
  9. 1stCamper

dying to someone stalking is simply part of the game. ether do the same to him, join a big fight and not have that happen, or use a vehicle.
  10. Gen.Drake61

unfortunately there is cheating going on in the ps4 version(though malicious teamkilling is a bigger issue,which dbg said they wont handle when reported),i report them but they keep coming back,i supect dbg has no system in place to prevent them from creating new characters after there character is banned,unfortunately,sony decided to make players report them directly to the company that makes the game when they release firmware 6.0 for the ps4 and they no longer handle psn id bans when reporting players for cheating in games,they only seem to handle issues that happen on their network such as bullying,harrasment, etc. i play tr and the tr pop is pretty much dead,we lost a lot of players who either switched to vs or nc, or just quit completely due to the crashing issue (and cheating), which cant be completely fixed until they update the game api to direct x 11/12,its running direct x 9/10 wich is unsupported by the ps4 hardware so a lot of issues and bugs are unfixable,they also stopped a lot of the major content updates and patatoed a lot of needed features due to this while developing the game from what i understand.the game and playerbase is starting to die,particularly the tr faction,so if you want to play the game on ps4,i sugest you take 30 minute to an hour breaks as your gonna struggle to play the game and get frustrated(rage quit),especially if your gonna play tr,as tr has a hard time winning due to constant low pop.
  11. Gen.Drake61

oh yeah,there are lag switchers,some of them are apparent,but the game client is currently unstable,the good news is sony took notice so they got a patent for a way to detect lag switchers and ban thier psn ids,though it remains to be seen if they will actually develop and start using it,and yes,apperently there is a way to create an aimbot script,was talking to my second in command outfit leader (im first in command of our outfit),apperently it relies on the ps4 dev kit and a script built with it(he uses a ps4 dev kit to learn and makes apps,but never told me if his apps were on psn,and he operates a business,(he apperently came across some one claiming you could make a script with it( the ps4 dev kit),well someone on vs to another vs (not gonna name any names) in chat claimed to be using an aimbot in chat on ps4,reported him,but does no good since he could just create a new character.
  12. Twin Suns

Everyone plays for fun, what makes you so special?

Seriously. That's the epitome of the Casual gamer's "center of the universe" complex.

Report or file a ticket.

P.s. Thanks for the waterfall of tears. So sweet.

o7