So 3 min' BIO Lab captures staying?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ALeviathan, Jul 29, 2013.

1. ALeviathan

Just read the "Hot Fix" notes and no mention.

Really needs to go back as you have next to no time to react and mount a defense.
    • Up x 2
  2. Kevorkian

You have plenty of time to mount a defense, its called recapture.
  3. theholeyone

Yeh but that takes ages, oh wait :eek:

Seriously though, capping so quick is a **** idea, maybe if the base was designed to have an ebb and flow over the points and objectives, but as it is it's either bottle them up on pads/tele, or get bottled up in spawn. Quick cap time seems to have done nothing to stop biofarms which I assume was the objective.
  4. Chipay

Stll, there is something in my mind that dissaproves when the outpost bases around the biolab take longer to capture than the biolab itself :/
  5. MarkAntony

your definition of "defense" is not being able to defend and instead attacking. so defense = attack?
    makes no sense.
  6. Excretus Maximus

It makes absolutely zero sense that you can cap a Biolab in 3 minutes, but it takes eight or more for some random POS outpost.
  7. ShadowViper

I'm guessing they did it to try and reduce Bio Farming.
  8. Zoner

I am more concerned that some of the biolabs cannot be completely surrounded link-wise, since some of them link directly to the warpgate with no other paths to get to them without taking the biolab first.
    • Up x 1
  9. gigastar

IMO it doesnt really stop the biofarm, since the biofarm never relied on a long capture time, not even in the influence era.

All it really does is introduce a new method of XP grinding.
  10. Astealoth

the best defense is a good offense
  11. Konfuzfanten

I like the 3 min capture points. No more defending by making ppl leave of boredom.
    • Up x 1