Snow men messing up gameplay

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by AirSuicide, Dec 17, 2013.

1. AirSuicide

As the title says people are more interested in finding snowmen then playing the game. This is an FPS, not an RPG.

They should be removed minimum at least, during each alert so people will actually play the game instead of Tking each other over a 500xp snow thing.
  2. RobotNinja

B...but...please Mr. Scrooge! It's Christmas!
    • Up x 4
  3. SierraAR

I have yet to even see one of these snowmen.
  4. AirSuicide

Yea I havn't seen any either but my outfit mates have seen quit a few. In fact my outfit (which is one of the larger and better on the Connery Server VS) Which normal has 2-4 Platoons running every alert...

Was out hunting snowmen .... while the TR wiped the floor with us.

I mean really. I don't care what people do when theres not an alert running, but during an alert people need to be doing their job. Not Tking each other over a fluff of snow and laughing about it while we loose the damn continent.
  5. GravityJohnson

That's the funniest thing I've read in some time :)
    • Up x 1
  6. Bruiserdog

Games are meant to be fun, its the holidays man. I have found 4 of these snowmen. People are still fighting like normal, just a handful of people looking around for them.
  7. VonStalin

"Snow men messing up gameplay"

Once in a while we can have something crazy and different. I really like the idea of snow man. I would like to see more such events in the future or something like that to be implemented into the game.
  8. NC_agent00kevin

I have to laugh at

'snowmen messing up gameplay'

and

'do your job'

WTF

This is a game. Messing up whose gameplay? The guy who feels like looking for snowmen or the guy who thinks everyone else is on the server to make him happy?

What job? This is a game. Under no circumstances does anyone have a 'job' to do at any time. They may do whetever they feel like doing at any given time. No one is under any obligation to do what you think they should do.

Really people. Think about what you are typing before you click 'post reply'.
    • Up x 1
  9. Satex

I love the snowmen, all those low hovering ESF looking for them *om nom nom*.
  10. biterwylie

LMAO :D
    • Up x 1
  11. NovaAustralis

Yet another example of Planetside2 slowly morphing into a knock-off of TeamFortress2...
    (with worse FPS, more bugs, expensive items, crappier cosmetics, etc...)
    • Up x 1
  12. lambusado

I feal bad for people that want always the same