Smallest changes make the biggest difference...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by dislexable, Jan 26, 2013.

1. dislexable

I have been playing the game quite awhile now, and afew things I would love to see changed would include:
    • Very short time delay after spawn before you take damage, and can die. Spawning dead is not cool.
    • When equipping a MAX not inheriting the health of your previous class.
    • Sometimes when equipping the MAX I still have a shield that doesnt work, and half the health I should.
    • If the game crashes (which for me is often) cancel the respawn time on things that havent been destroyed yet, like sunders and MAX suits.
    • Sometimes the loading screen goes through 3 cycles!! Seriously...
    • I think you should be able to reclaim certs spent unwisely, even if it is at some ridiculous refund percentage. (btw, EMP grenades?)
    • I would love an in game real time clock!
    Some ideas/thoughts, while I am being vocal, but really arent that important:
    • If the engineer could create infantry consoles, as another option apart from the turret, it would be pretty cool. Something that is easy to destroy and hard to erect.
    • I play NC and VS, and there is absolutely no way you can compare the vanguard to the magrider. The magrider is 10 times more of a machine, and thats just not fair.
    • I think generally playing VS is too easy... With a LVL1 heavy I was fragging enemy heavies LVL40s with ease. I could run into a crowd and shoot down 4 people before they could collectively finish me.
    • I only use NC's MAX, and I dont really think you can call dual falcon's anti-tank? Would be nice if you could upgrade the mag size to two.
    • I dont like how the placement of the warpgates benefits one faction. I think if anything, if you take all the territory they have (except the warpgate itself), you should be able to exchange your warpgate for theirs and half your territories closest to your old warpgate. I dont know, something like that.
    Anyway, cool game so far! I would be happy even if none of this was considered. :p
  2. RankWinner

3. dislexable

Oh, cool. I read through them and I thought they hadnt been covered. I hate reading. :D