Small Outfits Useless? Cool Story

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MrMurdok, Jun 2, 2013.

1. MrMurdok

Raw, long and uncut small outfit stream from the Ceres sever

2. ent|ty

TLDNWatch
  3. LibertyRevolution

Watched for 1 min, your argument is invalid as there are a ton of other friendly units on your minimap...
  4. ZombieGerbile

Well maybe it's not valid to judge an outfit based on 1 minute of video? It's both impossible and strategically bad to always work alone. I'm biased though. Would be cool to get some feedback from other small outfits, especially from Ceres.

ZG
  5. Jrv

Your point? Being in a small outfit doesn't mean that you can only fight in small fights.

In fact, being in a good small outfit while riding a zerg is far better than actually being in that zergfit. You get the numbers, AND the superior teamwork.
    • Up x 1
  6. Panssarikauha

I personally only play in a "small" outfit, rocking ½-2 squads regularly, I feel that doesnt actually help the point of small squad effectiveness. If we stack 10 well organized squads, all only communicating within themselves, all at the same place, that will effectively be a Zerg to the opposite side. An organized Zerg is still, a Zerg to most degrees.

On the actual point, I feel like squad level play and tactics have seen improvements with the lattice, we run into a similarly sized group pushing down a lane way more often -> results in a good, balanced fight, where one side eventually wins, but this time it doesnt just break up and be like "Well that was a waste" but we can try to ambush them on the way to the next node, defend there or whatever.
  7. phreec

Yes? That's where both the big AND small outfits are needed now: AT THE FIGHTS.
  8. LibertyRevolution

I miss my jeagers server.. there were tons of squad vs squad fights..
    This waterson server, and specially indar lattice, is just a lag filled zerg fest...