Slum lord scrubs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Moridin6, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Moridin6

Vanu..

i dont even have the energy to point out the many MANY ways youre are, as a whole, incompetent and moronic.
    Just know, i think most of your are terrible and should probably be hit with your keyboard until your learn to AT LEAST use that Q button once in awhile.

oh, and AV, as in ANTI VEHICLE, as in THAT ONE SUNDY THAT THE ATTACKERS ARE COMING FROM..

LEARN TO BLOW SHT UP YOU GDDMN SCRUBS

and also, devs. your lack of anti cheat measures, compounded by the Terrible client sided super lag i shot him with a full mag and 2 bolts in the back of the head but i died and hes got most of his health BULLLLLLLLSHT .. i love it. i totally dont want to kick you in the dick. kisses
  2. The Rogue Wolf

Don't feel too bad. TR just lost an Indar alert because nobody wanted to leave an even 48-92 fight at Tawrich Recycling to stop a VS zerg at the tech plant.
  3. Moridin6

lol dunno how vs wins sometimes
  4. Caramboul

Seriously i guess it is because of decreasing number of players. Emerald, the "biggest" server can be happy if there are 1400 players at all factions and continents. EDIT: Included multiaccounts and bots ;)

Maybe 30% are experienced player doing the essential. Maybe 60 % are casual player that are wanting action, fun and explosions but no strategies, not even tactics. Maybe 10 % are new player that are having no clue what to do.

If the playerpool will decrease more we all have to see further erosion of planetsides 2 consistency. :(

Exploits, bug abusing, scripts and cheating in generally will attach more and more value if playerbase is decreasing. It is more frequently to see because of lesser player. No hide..
    • Up x 1
  5. FeralBoy

There must have been a major solar flare recently. My patients went bat-schitt crazy the night before and then yesterday morning the TR were well entrenched in their age old tactic of trying to halt advancing armour columns by clogging up the treads with dead bodies.
    I swear every time I yelled in /re We're getting flanked! I'd just hear "I didn't even know we were having steak today."