Skyguard on sale today! get it fellow Vanu

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Andy79, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Andy79

Its the best AA for Vanu, since the burster got useless with the added stacking CoF (sorry but the paltry exp for damaging an aircraft does not make it worth it to play sub 100 m air defense), I thought I encourage fellow Vanu players to get this weapon and wipe some oblivious TR from the skies.

I suggest equipping stealth along with it, makes its harder for pilots to find you, a radar dish is nice too against those C4 bombers and to help other tanks around you to find sneaky infantery.
  2. maxkeiser

Skyguard is fun. In KOTV platoons I quite often pull one and form a battery along with one other skyguard. Two sitting together watching the sky is deadly to any aircraft.
  3. Cougarbrit

I think skyguard is more a musthave for NC players than it is VS.
    • Up x 1
  4. DukeFlash

I think all players with spare certs / Station Cash should consider getting it.
    I had some SC sitting around still, this was one of the things I was hoping to see on sale and already snagged it.
    I really like buying things all empires can use with SC, as it unlocks for all characters on my account.
  5. Rayden78

Vanu cant have enough anti air
    • Up x 1
  6. Andy79

Hovering BR5 pilots arent around all the time, you surely shoot down nothing all the time otherwise, especially not alone. Back under your bridge now.
  7. gualty

Did SOE solve the bug affecting Skyguards?
  8. Cougarbrit

You mean the flak bug? I heard some people saying they have, certainly haven't seen it occur for a while.
  9. gualty

That's good news.
    Thnx
  10. Artifex78

But but but, he's right :(
    Love my AA Max.
  11. Morpholine

Had it since November 20, and I have it maxed out.

Love my little machine-gun tank.
  12. Spude

Skyguard is best AA for every faction...
  13. ST0NEBRIDGE

Thanks for the heads up Andy, good man.
  14. jihon83

Watch out, though. SOE seems to be having an annoying bug where your SC may be drained, though I don't think it's truly permanent because the main site still shows the amount. That said, I hope SOE fixes the problem, as the Skyguard does seem, hmm, kind of important, especially with the ESF update coming and making lock-on more fiddly.