Skyguard *Guessguard* needs increased bulletspeed.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dreez, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Karrade

Any bonus would be nice but as an avid skyguard player.

No it doesn't need a boost. I'd like a bit more rear armor and the ability to take a c4 hit when i've angered the opposing faction enough :D, but wouldn't we all, joking there.

More seriously i'd like a few passive cert options to all vehicles but we are going offtopic a bit with that suggestion.

Try using the skyguard as a deterrent from range, you don't often kill those fighters coming in, but you screen all your tanks and stop their galaxies or bombers (or fighters) getting a free pass without hurting a lot, unless they come after you first. If they come after you first, it's game on :D.

It's all about positioning as to how effective you'll be, where they are, where your faction is, and where they can eventually come and kill you from or spot you from. It's the only real artillery like piece we have in the game, in how I play it now anyway.

That doesn't mean I won't move up with the sundies on offense too, but I can often do that more effectively a bit behind them, where I have a better view to protect them.