Sitting at warpgate & doing nothing OP

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Nregroepis

Apparently you can farm certs by just sitting in the warpgate and waiting for other players to make captures and victories that give certs to everyone currently playing their faction. Daybreak plz nerf
  2. ModsFreeAreForTV

Stop trying to make a game that already takes too long to level up and get Certs an even MORE slow and boring grind.
  3. stalkish

Is this satire?
  4. Eternaloptimist

People do that? well, damn!

It would probably take less time just logging in and looking for the bases that are about to be captured then deploying to them in the final minute. But there are faster ways to make 375 certs, like just, er, fighting :confused:
  5. Kristan

Well there is a timer. If you get afk for too long you get kicked out of the game. If you wish for chill game just go for ANT runs. Free exp since PlanetSide 1.
  6. Ziggurat8

Even better is logging in fourth faction and slurping up win certs without ever having to fight, then logging back to whatever faction you were playing. NC about to take TR WG? I'll be right back! VS going to lock Esamir in 2 minutes? Yes please!

I haven't "lost" an alert in months. Just pay close attention to the map and it's ez certs.

Disclaimer: I play on PS4, which has never had working population queues. That could hinder your ability to 4th faction XP
  7. FieldMarshall

This seems like a really effective way of gaining quick certs. I hope they nerf it.

[IMG]