Sirius or Eriadni???

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ximaster, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Ximaster

I build the Sirius only because i have bad aim (well,not bad aim,bad computer) but maybe if i build the Eriadni my skills gonna up???? Also i build the Emissary,but for more engineer oriented.

No matter what,if i play as a stalker i usually end using the Blackhand revolver. It make me do some kills,but if i use other weapon (i only test the Emissary in a Bio lab with 2 kills) i usually die in the action.

Hunters are good because u can use ur primary,but the limited cloak duration make me do "emergency" kills.

So,Sirius is good for people who have bad aim/computer...and Eriadni????

Also i cant do a shet in this game plenty of cheaters,russians,laggers,jerks,weird kiddos and TR.
  2. Naaahhhhh

Imo sirius is the way to go. Equip nano weave or adrenaline pump to survive longer or outrun your enemy. Movement is the key to be a good smg infiltrator. If you are not behind your enemy dont start the fight. Keep moving till you are behind them. Then start shooting. Buy medcits. Use your cloack to peak around corners or try to crouch till the oponent passed you. You have to catch the enemy of guard. Otherwise you will fail.
  3. Corezer

Is this even a Sirius question?
  4. Kopulator

I use the Sirius. Primarily for the increased magazine size...it's better against heavy's with overshield. Also...you often don't have to reload after every cqc kill.
  5. kr47er

no
    pff no balls
    hah, i didn't expected nothing different from a guy that litterally only camps
    jesus thanks for the info
    hah, every kill is an emergency kill when you play at 10 fps. and you have been playing like this from 3 years ago, you said? pffff get a life.
    there is no good weapon for the 10 fps player.
    I bet you did not see more than 5 hackers on theese 3 years
    what's wrong with russians you miserable racist scum?
    lol is not like you're playing 10 fps with probably **** connection. no, no, it must be others...
    basically everyone that doesn't tell you what you want to hear
    leaded by you, the kid who auraxiumed the "how 2 b an idiot" directive.
    https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjh-OPMueDQAhUB1xQKHfPACdoQtwIIGjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc&usg=AFQjCNE5qtAd36Wp0t5R15Jta30fWt3ZEw&sig2=r4oOTe3_Jz0R8JzILks2rA&bvm=bv.140496471,d.d24
  6. TRspy007

Sirius is a way better version of the eridani dude. Its one of my favorite SMGs after the armistice (hey, i am TR), and i auraxed it pretty quick. It has a large mag and is still effective at range. The eridani has such a small mag extended mags is the only option and there is no room for laser unlike on the sirius.
  7. kr47er