Single Use Camo set

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LOGARD, Nov 20, 2012.

1. LOGARD

Hello! I haven`t found any description of Single Use Camo set ( 50 Station Cash). So let me ask u about it. How much time i can wear this camo set? Untill 1st death or during 1 day?
  2. RoosterNE

It would be king of all the ret@rded items for sale if it was a one-death item. It is likely 1 day.
  3. Juni

I just bought one and I shall find out.
  4. sosolidshoe

Wait, what, the cosmetic stuff is time-limited? I hope not, that's completely moronic.
    • Up x 2
  5. Blitzkrieg

It probably means you can only use it once as in, when you apply it too say your medic, you can't apply it to your heavy assault. That would be my guess.
    • Up x 1
  6. HvcTerr

I'm strongly suspect (I have not tried this) that "single use" means you can "bind" it to only one thing, such as a class, a specific model of gun, or a vehicle-chassis.

So if you apply it to your Infiltrator, then it is "used up", and you need to buy another if you want to decorate your Light Assault, or your Model XYZ pistol, or your Lightning, etc. Now your infiltrator will permanently have the camo available in its "decoration" loadout options.
    • Up x 1
  7. Juni

Alright.
    It stays on during:
    Log out.
    Crash(I inflicted this myself).
    Changing class.
    Dying.

So I think it just stays on til you switch it out.
    • Up x 1
  8. DeathCow

Being bound to a class or vehicle would make sense since there is also camo with a small infinity sign on it for 500sc. I assume this means it can be used on everything. Though at this stage I would be careful about purchasing anything from the store since it lacks the most basic description of what you're actually buying.
  9. FapFlop

Single use means once you put it on, that's it for that camo. If you equip different camo, it's gone.
  10. V4NGUARD

And here I was thinking the description was obvious :p lol.
  11. Kon

would be nice to equip it, and it displays on your char with a are you sure, i decided i wanted to see what another camo looks like and wiped the one i had, preview on char is must
  12. Purple

i believe that it stays equipped until you override it with another camo.
  13. Littleman

It stays until replaced/removed. I just splurged on a bunch of camos for 500 a piece. 3x SC days make SC cheap. Figured my TR will be my main, and I can deal with my alts just having composite armors without the extra camos.
  14. RobotNinja

WTB Abyss Dye.
  15. HvcTerr

Are you sure? You mean if I apply it to a gun, and ever switch the gun back to its default appearance, it's lost forever and I'll need to re-buy the same camo for the same gun if I want to switch back? That's f***ed-up.