[Suggestion] Since when harassers are better then heavy tanks? dumb "balance"?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sandi18, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Sandi18

Hi everyone, i never posted here just because i'm probably never get heard by the Developers (the guys that really needs to read this). But lets see if i'm right or wrong on this assumption. I dont know exacly how to start to explain all this problems that we find everyday on the game on the past months and that is making people leave the game. But i will try to talk about only ONE of all that exists. (OBS: English is not my first languange).

The problem is: A lot of players are getting this problem for months, probably not a bug, but still needs to be fixed/balanced really soon. To understand this problem i need you guys to imagine for a second this...imagine yourself and a friend with a machine gun riding a jeep in the middle of a war. Now you guys face a traditional heavy tank in this war. I want someone to explain how can a stupid jeep with a machine gun in this scenario destroy a heavy tank...could do some little minor damage only...i dont want any stupid jokes about it, its really not the time to do jokes anymore. IT'S TIME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

If this game is trying to simulate what could be real in real life, there is no way to destroy a heavy tank with a stupid machine gun (or the stupid Vulcan). Everyone agreed on this, this is not to be discussed anymore, it needs to be fixed for months. Players with all kinds of tanks heavily equipped complain about this and its wrong for months. If this wont be fixed, there is no more point on get heavy tanks anymore, since a stupid "jeep/car/harasser" can destroy you in 30s. Less time yet if you are in a Lightining...that should be better then a harasser as well...People are abusing this problem for months, even using hack and cheat sometimes (they admit and laugh about it, since you developers dont do nothing about it). I play the game for years like most of us, and still there is no reason for this still happen until today with all this upgrades to the game.

Since you guys like to analize you data, analize this then, otherwise you guys will need to merge more servers with all the people that is leaving the game for this problem and others...HOW CAN THIS BE BALANCED? SINCE WHEN A HARASSER IS BETTER THEN A HEAVY TANK? Who is the clown behind this idea? i'm sorry for not being educated, but someone who "balance" the game to this happen, must be a clown...and make it worst recently, making the "machine gun vulcan" better...

I know that this is boring, but more boring is for the players that needs to write about this on forums. I dont even like to be here writing all this problems that you guys just could see analyzing your data...I have waited for months that the developers could see this problems and the other problems that i dont have even the patience anymore to write about it (like when you tank explodes touching the enemy tank, both don't explode, what is really dumb, since the explosion should need to kill both...). Remember that this "balance" problems make a player that never posted write about it on forums and others to leave the game, so its really important to the health of the game, since i see people leaving everyday.

To end this, i will not read any stupid reply or any other player reply (probably i will never see this post again, because its stressful just to write about it). So, dont bother in make fun of it or lose your real life time here (yeah, you are literily dying while making flame and rage replys)...this post was not created for stupid people answer or flood. Was created for just developers or somebody responsible for the game read this. Go flood the stupid posts that you guys create...

Like everyone else here, if this wont be fixed, i will be just another player with all the others that leave because someone thought that is normal a jeep with a machine gun destroy a heavy battle tank...that tanks can't destroy heavy air ships...that players need to laugh about the lack of balance...that is fun to always lose when you face this situations...that using hack/exploit is fun...what is good, because we can now see how is a waste of our real life time here...its not enjoyable anymore waiting for a solution that probably will never show up...
  2. Mastermind

too long didnt read
    • Up x 1
  3. braytz

so...first you start a thread, and then just leave it after the OP.

10/10 wp.
    • Up x 1
  4. FateJH

It's quite easy to explain - you see, it's a game ...
    ... but not that kind of game, though. I'm not certain what gave you that idea but you can safely perish the thought and feel less stressed over the matter.
    I was shooting down Liberators with my AP Lightning last evening. Much like with Harassers, the trick is that you have to hit them. Also, don't let them get near your weak points. Pay attention to what kind of equipment it has and whether the positions favor you or it. Basically, think before you engage M1.