Shut down Mattherson and refund our boosts please

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bags, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bags

Title. Mattherson is so laggy atm. Everyone is warping. Nothing is exploding. And I'm wasting my xp boosts.
  2. Juturna

3. Ace of Hearts

If you're sitting on Indar at the minute, head off to Esamir or Amerish. I was seeing the same problems you're describing on Indar, but as soon I swapped to another continent, everything was fine. Seems to be isolated to Indar. Again.
  4. Ronux

Ammo packs aren't working on Mattherson either, seems like an odd bug.
  5. Panifrazzle

Vehicles on fire will not die.
    Nades dont explode.
    Cant heal or ress.
    Cant replinish ammo.
    Insanity.
  6. Oselation

People from Miller say hi. We've had this since launch, lags been a little better recently but it crashes about every 12 hours.
  7. RobotNinja

This actually sounds kinda fun. :p
  8. QuebecLibre

I'm going to keep it going on Mattherson but yeah I wish I could transfer server.
  9. QuebecLibre

I still believe in Mattherson but yeah, please move us out from this hell.
  10. sladuog

Last time this happened I just hopped in an ESF and flew about invincible, shooting infantry and running them over by crashing into their faces. Pretty funny. Gives a good indication of how an ESF flies on low hp (badly). This has happened on ever server from time to time, they're working on it. Just chalk it up to an experience, once it's fixed you'll be able to go "hey remember that crazy bug just after launch where the vehicles didn't die?" And your friends can go "yeah, remember the warpgates covered in nades? Hahahah".
  11. Metallideth

just you guys are killing each other so much on there that it's killing the server. :) Instead of SOE killing our hardware making our vid cards explode, we're killin their server with our play :rolleyes:
  12. LcdDrm

Smedley posted on Twitter an hour ago that the servers were all configured wrong. It was fine for me before the hotfix. They are trying to fix it now.
  13. RadarX

As this thread was started with a completely different topic, we're going to go ahead and close it as that particular issue was resolved. We'll continue to provide optimizations as we can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.