Show us your character. How sexy do you look?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Aug 11, 2014.

1. TheShrapnelKing

I never spent a dime on this game so all my chars still have default skins.

Come to think of it I don't know anybody who's played as long as me who has never spent any money on this game.
  2. MisterSlim

This is my current main. By no means is this some fabulous edit, I just felt the need to add my background so I slapped it on there. (If you'd like the background picture, I can give it to you, just ask!)
    My lustful sniper/stalker.
    [IMG]
  3. Syphers

*edit imgs resolution too small for free imageshack, too bad
  4. RaivokasMagma

[IMG]
    Sometimes you can see this on Cobalt...
  5. Bonom Denej

Wow, that harrasser looks sexy as hell. I didn't know hey had such nose available.[/quote][/quote]
  6. Sovereign533

[IMG]
    My character when I play with my outfit. Unfortunately I play on low settings for maximum fps ^^
    • Up x 1
  7. Bonom Denej

8. cruczi

As a rule of thumb, I almost always use camos that blend in with the terrain. But I don't use weapon camos at all, I don't like having paint on my weapons cos I like the look of METAL.

For the photo shoot, they dressed in their main class armor.

TR main.
    [IMG]

TR secondary. She has all the gear she needs, and more.
    [IMG]

NC main. He always wears white as a Medic, it just screams "I can heal you!" like no other color, mostly because it makes the medic red easy to see. But he does operate as an Infiltrator and Light Assault as well, using whatever camouflage is fitting.
    [IMG]

NC secondary. She never wears composite armor, the bulk just gets in the way when driving a tank. She needs a new helmet, something a bit more compact with better visibility. It's all practical when it comes to her own gear, but the ain't no one gonna scratch her Vanny's paint (the best use of the Shield, in her opinion).
    [IMG]

VS main. With reluctance, she posed with her back turned, when asked nicely. I think she works out...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

VS secondary.
    [IMG]
  9. The Funk

[IMG]
    • Up x 1