Shouldn't the foreward grips on VS weapons be... more forward?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MarthKoopa, May 1, 2013.

1. MarthKoopa

They're pretty far back, almost right beside the main grip. It look silly having it so far back, and not only that, but in first person view, it puts the hand out of view, leaving you with a floating gun that looks even sillier.

The TR and NC don't have this problem :confused:
    • Up x 1
  2. yadelah

It's ADVANCED technology, we are not supposed to understand it :3
    • Up x 1
  3. LightningWolfTigrBer

They're pretty far back on the NS weapons as well, looks a little strange.
  4. Jeralamo

5. MarthKoopa

Didn't really notice that. Hopefully the forward grips can get more forwarded on NS and VS guns, so it looks like we're actually using them properly.
    • Up x 1
  6. Neopopulas

For a long time I was worried the forward grip wasn't even being attached because i couldn't see it and the models hand ended up in the same place it always did, grip or not. If you look at pretty much ANY real world weapon the grip os MUCH closer to the barrel end because.. well thats that its for.

I'm hoping it gets fixed eventually but there is a lot more stuff out there that needs to get fixed first and i can't see it being high on their list.

Top of my list is sound ducking. My game STILL doesn't duck sound when I'M talking.And that bug is months old, way back when they also removed the slider back from beside peoples names when they are talking. Why did they remove that at all? It was great, it means i could adjust someones volume WHILE they were talking instead of AFTER they had finished talking and just have to guess.

But i digress. The forward grip on VS guns are pretty much invisible except on a couple when you switch weapons, and they are all square and blocky and look very uncomfortable and not easy to grip at all. Not to mention that all the guns look the same. i was in VR and i was going between polaris, pulsar and Ursa to tech recoil with the grip and the gun model never changed..