Should I get membership?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WaiZen, May 24, 2013.

1. WaiZen

Heys,

I can't choose whether or not to buy a 3 month membership, so I was wondering if you guys think its worth it compared to buying some SC. Aside from that, I was thinking of getting dual ravens, should I go for it? :eek:

Cheers.
  2. ih8Darian

If you want SC buy it. If you want bonuses, get a membership. I for one only buy SC
  3. Souleater

I find it quite useful as a casual player because I earn more XP certs while I am online plus more Certs offline.

However, I think more you play, the more useful it becomes because of the in-game bonuses.
  4. Roxputin

Simple. If you enjoy the game and have the money, by all means support it with your wallet. The membership bonuses are nice if you are not able to play as much as you want to. Also, the xp and resource boost coupled with membership is convienient. Plus the 500 SC per month is useful.
    • Up x 1
  5. DJPenguin

unless you plan to play religiously for the next 3 months i wouldn't bother. all those days that you don't play or just log in and off to collect the certs won't make the sub worth it. i bought a 3 monther back in march and it wasn't one of my better purchases.
  6. ent|ty

Setting my scathing reviews of the game and SOE aside, getting a membership is the best value in the game, better than buying SC specifically.

During your membership, if you have a recurring sub, you get 500SC per month, and w/e boosts to XP you signed up for, which helps you get your certs and weapons (1000SC) even faster. Best bang for your buck.

IME, you'll probably spend more money buying weapons with SC, then signing a membership, and earning the Certs in-game.

There, I plugged the game that pisses me off so much at times. But fair is fair. Its a good deal that way so thats my 2 cents.