Shotguns

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Courtnie, Aug 14, 2018.

1. That_One_Kane_Guy

You do not get to call thread derailment when it is your ignorance that began this nonsense, you could have left well enough alone and we would still be playing nice. I'm sorry it stings when you get a paddling for starting off your posting calling someone stupid talking about topics you are woefully unequipped to discuss.

That being said, this will be my last response to you here since correcting your ignorance on plasma, railguns, and the effectiveness of 21st century weapons will take more time than I'm willing to invest right now. If you have specific questions you can feel free to PM me or start a new thread and I'd be more than happy to tell you why you're wrong in great detail.

I will only say this here:
    An army with an effective range of less than 300m will not be defeating an army that regularly engages in vehicular combat at twice that distance, and infantry combat at ranges we usually call "long" in this game, with bullets we only use on "marksman" weapons. An army that know what "artillery" is and uses very great amounts of it is going to do nasty things to soldiers in a game where players complained like children when the tanks went 'boom' in a slightly-too-large circle. An army that had a large and effective air force with planes that were designed for close air support is going to be frustrating to fight against for the factions with slow aircraft speeds, neutered weapons and ineffective AA.
  2. HomicideJack

You don't make yourself look smarter by posting long, needless paragraphs.

Simple statement: 29th Century Technology > 21st Century technology, hands down.