Shield Regen should be a utility device

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by asdfPanda, May 22, 2014.

1. asdfPanda

Title. I think the shield regen is an interesting ability, but I also think it should be an option for the utility slot as well, for people that don't necessarily want C4. If shield regen could be used in the ability slot OR the utility slot(but not both), shield regen would be a more interesting option.
    • Up x 1
  2. Covah

Yes it should.
  3. Inf1nite

I would agree with that however, then you could be healing allies health AND shields at the same time. I think they gave it the ability slot so it would only be used for more support roles instead of always going lone wolf and being able to heal back to 100% in a few seconds.
  4. Nakar

You can heal allies and regen shields at the same time. Healing Grenades. They even just got buffed!

And if you want to heal yourself and regen your shields solo without giving up Revive/Frag Grenades, you can carry Medkits I guess.
  5. Inf1nite

Still not nearly as effective as the AoE heal for lone wolfing it. I'd just run ASC or Ammo Belt.
  6. eldarfalcongravtank

health regen is mobile (you always have it) but needs recharging after some usage

shield regen may be static as a deployable but basically is unlimited to deploy and always active. i think that is a good tradeoff
  7. Kulso

I just want the Shield Generator for the VS to be purple.