Sheduled Kick

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TheBogieman, Jan 19, 2020.

1. TheBogieman

Greetings fellow Auraxians,
    Dear Planetside2 Team,
    I just bought an All Access Membership for this game, and the rate I get a "sheduled kick" went unreasonably high up. right now I'm trying to play the game, I decided to pay for, because live is a give ant take, this is a rare mmo-shooter and so on, but YOU GUYS, or at least your software keeps giving me sheduled kicks 6th time in a row -as I'm writing.
    Again: I decided to pay for this game and i get a sheduled kick. That's not what all access membership is about.
    I do not know how many other players are experiencing this, but in my oppinion, this is more than a "no go", or a "red flag", if i didnt knew better, i'd have to wonder if this is an attempted fraud. (i do not recieve parts of the service you advertised and i bought)

Since I'm Paying to have a better experience, than those who do not (f.e. Queues), and it's even WORSE instead, a compensation for the frustration (I can imagine far better quality-sunday-relaxation-time that getting denied what i paid for, and afterwards complaining on the internet) and having that issue fixed is the minimum, one would expect from you.

PS.: still trying for the 8th time in a row now
  2. TheBogieman

WTF, I PAY YOU PPL AND YOU DO NOT LET ME PLAY!?
  3. TheBogieman

I WANTED TO HAVE A NICE AFTERNOON WITH MY FRIEDS, BUT YOU KEEP KICKING ME!?
  4. TheBogieman

I HAVE TO RESTART THE WHOLE GAME EVERYTIME I TRY!
    sry for caps, but I cant see why i should have that ****** experience and not become angry.