Server Maintenance for Game Update August 11th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Aug 10, 2014.

1. ThePropain

Usually maintenance for patching lasts 2 hours. So it would end around 8:00 PST, or 10:00 EST. Sometimes a bit late, sometimes a bit early.
  2. LabMaus

ok man
    thanks for the fast reply ! :)
    and hopefully it will be up soon :p

another reply !
    awesome !
    thx for the info man and i hope you're right cause i just want to jump in :D
  3. MrEpicHeroGuy

Forums says servers are up, by the way.
  4. LabMaus

damn this was fast !
    yep they're up !
  5. ZenitHMaster

You do not know lag... I play at over 2 million ping, and it does not go away and isnt related to the ping rising bug... Its just always like this:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Cyrek

One whole week without functional lock-on, one week, that was depressing. anyway GJ.
    • Up x 1
  7. DLL2

300-600ms server are on moon for this ping?
    • Up x 1
  8. Fauxpas

I was under an impression that alerts would now be triggered at 51% domination. I may well be missing something, but they sure don't seem to. Anyone care to elaborate on this?
  9. REGICIDEisKING

[IMG]you might have broke the game a bit my map shows only NC and TR and it shows me as NC when i am playing TR its not the colours i checked there are no hex outfit cap info or time held info just wrong pop info WTF am i the only one getting this problem
  10. Fauxpas

Idk about others, but the outfit cap status seems fine, and there are no colour issues for myself.
  11. Quiiliitiila

I'm not tech savvy, all I know is that a few weeks ago my game started playing like crap and I never have better than a "poor" connection. :(
  12. Phtki

god damit i cant use my chars. it says Loadin Loading Loading all the freaking time can some one help me?
  13. volth

Same for me :(
  14. Zimmerit

wtf mess with this merge... thx to all ppl ask for it ( needlessly for me )
  15. Zhakathoom

Same here. Miller EU.

- Z
  16. W00Die

Yep. Miller is dead for me too. Again
  17. Zimmerit

2 hours...10 minutes played -.-
  18. Zimmerit

don't take too long to make a mess^^
  19. Raybbo

I was using a 3 day 50% exp boost i bought but then the server's became all messed up.
    I assume that the boost will be refunded + station points for the inconvenience...
  20. Concussion

Not sure if it could be done any quicker, but here in Europe I would call this loosing a whole day. Why the hell do these fixes need to take place during CET prime time ? Hey US guys, could you perhaps get some European guys to take over with this stuff while you're asleep ? After all when I pay for a game I'd expect at least that I can play when I can not when it fits a project plan of someone thousands of miles and timezones away... Ever heard of "follow the sun" ?
    Thanks,
    root