SERVER EVENT: Esamir on Fire

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by AdennTM, Jun 6, 2013.

1. AdennTM

Introduction!
    Greetings Miller Compatriots!

I'm Adenn from the Freelancers Union Outfit (TR) for all of you who don't know. Lately I have been finding the fighting on our server rather...chaotic to say the least. Alerts are dominated by TR over-pop, vanu rarely seem to leave Indar and NC are spread out across all 3 continents which results in them having relatively low pop on all of them.

Therefore in order to have a night filled with "Gud Fites" I've decided to take the liberty of organizing this Server Event for all outfits that wish to participate.

Activities!
    We may add or remove the following according to what other outfits think but in principal I had thought out:
    1) X amount of time of simple good ol' warfare on the designated continent. Which ever faction has most territory by the end of it wins! (Ala Alert style),
    --------
    With the main warfare event over, now comes the after-ops activities (as my outfit calls them).
    2) Multi-Faction galaxy wrestling. All gals, all go to designated location and ram into each other :p
    3) Multi-Faction Knife Fight. All one location, all knifing to the death.
    4) Multi-Faction Flash race obviously! No event is complete without a race!

These are some general ideas that I thought people may like, post your own ideas below!

Location?
    This may be subject to change but for now it will be on Esamir. Please don't lock the continent before the start of the event :p

When?
    Saturday 15th of June 2013 at 18:00 GMT (19:00 for Madrid, Paris, Berlin and 20:00 for Finland etc)

Join Now!
    Leave a comment below with the name of your outfit, faction and ingame name if you wish to participate! (If you could pm me your ts details it would be helpful as well).

Outfits:
    TR
    Freelancers Union
    NC

VS
    Dignity of War

I encourage all outfits to join so we can have fun competitive night of gaming in the game we all love!
  2. Cowabunga

[FU] Freelancers Union will ofcourse be there. :p
  3. YamiNoTenshi

How about a multi faction harasser deathrace across the continent? Only stock harassers :)
    • Up x 1
  4. AdennTM

Sounds awesome :D
  5. Loui5D

Heh, we're actually doing something similar with the NCTO olympics.
  6. AdennTM

Sounds fun, but why not do it with the entire server! :D (Shameless advertisement yes)
  7. AdennTM

Come on people join up! It'll be fun :D
  8. Dignity

DIG is most likely joining in
    • Up x 2
  9. AdennTM

Great to have you mates! :D
  10. Loui5D

Flash Olympics? like long jump and acrobatics (Turbo allowed of course)
  11. Arquin

Well slap my butt and call me your daddy, this oughta be fun.

Ill try to make it on saturday. If im ingame im gonna pitch this around to other outfits to make it more fun, but im down to some good fun with only FU too
    • Up x 1
  12. Loui5D

I'll try and raise some awareness
    • Up x 1
  13. Arquin

So wait, 18 GMT?

You forgot to account for daylight, so its 19 for UK, 20 for EU and 21 for Finland
  14. AdennTM

Without the daylight thing. It always confuses me :p
  15. YamiNoTenshi

What have you done to your signature?
  16. Arquin

I dont want to don my outfit tag on the forums.
  17. YamiNoTenshi

Are we ashamed?
  18. Arquin

We? Are you ashamed of me?

I dunno. You tell me.
  19. YamiNoTenshi

Just a little bit, I thought you were proud of your colorful signatures and Doctor Who thingy, guess I was wrong.
  20. Arquin

Im not proud of anything i kinda like looking like a default new player.

Im