Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. XeliasX123

nope well guys like u are Worth not a singel penny...
  2. Syricam

3ter weltkrieg im soe forum XD
  3. Wave1982

For evryone how has to wait that the servers are up: Here comes the ultimative solution: www.omfgdogs.com
  4. OrrwrenX

This needs to be a decal. Right. Now. I want this for my Galaxy. Nothing says player loyalty than having a developers face plastered on the side of your vehicle.

I could also settle for Tray or Luperza.
    But...there's just... ...there's just something about this picture that, if it were in Player Studio, would scream..."Buy me! You know you want to"
    Must be the hair.
  5. B3cker

I don't care about the time it takes. I can stay alive without playing one day (Impossibru, ikr). What I hate is that SOE is not even informing us about the time it will take now and that they completely miscalculate everything.
    • Up x 1
  6. Xandax

This is the only thing they'll respond to.
    But one would think that the huge numbers that have already stopped playing and paying would be a wakeup call for them, but ....
  7. Priest2386

I know right? sdifb soibf suerf pwsef pibf wpef wepfu wepr r rwlknfsdn fvs s k
  8. Pplcallmepete

15.000 mins. waiting and counting.....
  9. Zerky

Hell yeah, asdohsjik ïslj oasdfoijo;joj1010 1337 jsohi Oshilominaopolopsi!
    • Up x 1
  10. themayorofspace

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. Priest2386

How much life did you experience in 5 minutes?
    • Up x 3
  12. Blasterrr

it s all about the money. the us revenue is probably way higher than the eu. They don t want to make their main revenue customers angry. anyway this way they will loose some eu revenue which will also hurt them, so they will hopefully try to change something in the future about their server patching time tables
  13. XeliasX123

i was the chosen one to say that... + it started when a guy said no one cares a *** about eu prime times to play
  14. Headhunter242

Nun beruhigen wir uns alle erst einmal...;)
  15. Wave1982

How SOE treats us:
  16. Calardir

Ich will mitmachen!!;)
  17. Gamba

Europe is lucky not to have Justin Biber Miley Cyrus Kardashians Nicki Minaj and alike.
    1:0 to Europe!
  18. Headhunter242

America goes down because they legalize pot
  19. OrrwrenX

At least.... that's how it seems in the forum. First, we had someone speaking French (sounded pretty mad too) and now we have some German dialect in a few posts.

German sounds so... sexy.
  20. SparkMike

I thought this was Planetside2 Forums? I guess I am in the wrong place.