Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misterespresso

I love how we are all continuously watching/posting on this thread. I'm starting to think about my life....
    • Up x 1
  2. Zekester81

Because you said that. I then provided a RL example of my physical product being "nerfed" by the manufacturer. I did not expect them to pay me back. I had purchased the product.

For those people saying this is a service and not a product, you are misguided. You DL'ed the game, you received a product. A product you had been duly notified that might change. Arguing against the ToS is pointless. Being upset about it is understandable.
  3. Hodo

Actually I have been playing Kerbal Space Program, new patch came out today also...lol
  4. BigBooty

**** JUST ALMOST GOT REAL FOR 5 MINUTES.
  5. NufNow

Well ... S@IT happens.. It's up to you to keep a good attitude :)
  6. thearcticzone

They're not unlocked and not working.
  7. TheCuqui

Time to reinstall BattleField 2..
  8. thearcticzone

Eh, battlefield 2 is kind of boring imo. Try republic commando.
  9. Notheory

Perhaps an apology double XP weekend with a double Station Cash sale? ... perhaps?
  10. PWGuy93

Just hoping this means they didn't wipe my chars - which don't show on the logon screen anymore.
  11. thearcticzone

My guess is that their servers are running on Windows Vista. That explains why they're down.
  12. Alizona

I'm updated as well, however I've been so psyched for some PS2 all afternoon I can't switch gears at the moment. LOL

KSP is more akin to a good game of checkers or chess in comparison. And believe me, I am loving KSP (only had it for a few weeks).
  13. Rukh_Misk

Well, the characters aren't "missing" anymore, so something good must be happening.
  14. BigBooty

They really ought to stop doing these massive overhauls all at once. What do they expect? ._ .
  15. noMnoM

omg all locked plz be happening soon. i was almost thinking about going outside and doing things. :)
    • Up x 2
  16. Sramos58

I'd settle for horns on all of my applicable vehicles :3
  17. Alizona

they didn't wipe anything, but if it makes you feel better you're only like the billionth person to make the same post. :)

all shall return to normal in due time
  18. BigBooty

OH NO ERRYTHING IS LOCKED WUHT NOW
  19. Warhaven

Gah! Natural light! It burns!
    • Up x 1
  20. NDORPHENE

Briggs (AU)

Ceres (EU)

Cobalt (EU)

Connery (US West)

Mattherson (US East)