Server disconnect since update?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wrutek, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Wrutek

Since critical mass update went live I can only get to weapon terminal before server disconnect happens. Tried 3 or 4 times and always the same thing. What's the deal?
    • Up x 10
  2. NeonSonic

Happens to me too I was fiddling with the new Lancer thought that was the problem changed to S 1 Rocket Launcher got disconnected anyway this should be investigated!
  3. Fanbite

4. Jagflash

Aye, server disconnect 4 times now...
  5. seancolbert01

this isnt even shocking of course its broken after a new update, happens almost everytime! not to mention they still wont fix anything useful.
  6. Jagflash

Standing in the spawn room you just see people disappear left and right... Guess they'll have to fix this if anyone wants to play...
  7. Rorshack

No this is the first time in my 4 years of playing that I've experienced being disconnected after an update so I wouldn't say it happens almost all of the time. Maybe happens in a blue Auraxiuim moon?

And yes I am currently being kicked off the server after a few minutes of the game.
  8. OgreMarkX

Yup, just logged on after patch download, sifted thru the refund messages then made my way towards terminals in warpgate and disconnected before I reached them.
    • Up x 2
  9. Toshogu

Same here
  10. sillysix06

Same----> <(_) server disconnect
  11. Fanbite

never pay ummm...play on patchday
  12. OgreMarkX

Just relogged, stood still upon log in, maybe for a minute. Called up map. Then typed in /yell Well this is fun.

Game crashed out--no disconnect notice, just straight to desktop.

No tasks on PC running related to PS2.
  13. sillysix06

Its always the same. Need new DEV crew.
  14. K-Rab

15. sillysix06

I pay to play I guess, yearly fee, item purchases and so on, not much about $300.00 yearly. Im only battle rank 65 cause i suck, but i like the game. I would like to come home grab a drink and just play. It's getting like the ***. I should just spend my money on **** LOL.
  16. sillysix06

now they block words lol
  17. LordKrelas

The censor has been there for years.

Just by the way.
    • Up x 1
  18. TazerBeam

I was disconnected after several tries as well since update. I would make it to a terminal, look at my MBT and d/c.
  19. sillysix06

Thanks didn't know
  20. sillysix06

it was football then adult videos