Server Connection and Network Connection

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LetMeBeClear, Jun 29, 2021.

1. LetMeBeClear

Since January of 2020, I started noticing the uptick in server connection ping time and the occasional network ping increase. It's only gotten worse over time with random spikes that really take a toll on gameplay. Today was the worst, as many should note as the server seems to have just dropped around 10:25pm CDT. Prior to that, I managed to get a few shots of what I mean: (of course, the photos wont post right, yay.)

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. LetMeBeClear

3. LetMeBeClear

4. JustGotSuspended

Can't connect to emerald atm. Other servers work fine for me though.
  5. Jx9000

I have the same issue, also for about 2-3 month now, Miller and Cobalt seem really bad, ping jumping up to 100+ ms every few seconds.
    I posted this also on some other threads but still no real response or explanation from devs.
    Weirdly this seem to only affect some and not others. Hit reg is very often horrible as i guess 50% of bullets dont register at all while other hits do little to no damage even with point blank headshots, C4 half the time just floats away and enemys are all rubberbanding and glitchy wich makes aiming quite dificult.

6. Jx9000

OK... well done DBG, you never disapoint. The lag spikes got even worse and hit reg is like roling a dice now...the servers lat goes up to 500ms every few second and i get shot 20 m behind cover, heck even got a kill 3 seconds afer a guy ran away into the spawn... great game, stuff more unecessary content down our throats but never fix the most fundamental bugs that have been in the game for years now. Really never gonna get membership again like this
    • Up x 1
  7. Huggyos

What should I say with 45-50ms network ping and 80ms server latency? I'm a free frag for the enemy most of the time with no chance at all....
    Cobalt, EU server.
    The membership money is a way more important for them than solve the bugs which broke gaming experience...
  8. Jx9000