Serious Frame-rate Problems

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ultramarine, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Ultramarine

I've been playing since beta. Immediately after beta Iw as running max graphics at 50 FPS in combat. When I left I was a bit lower than max but still 30-60 FPS. I took a break and I've come back. The game now runs at 15 FPS when doing nothing at all listing CPU as the bottleneck. I can't switch weapons either, it pulls out the same gun again except now I cannot fire. The CPU is at 42% so It's not even being utilized. What's wrong here?
    Note: No other game is experiencing framerate issues. Crysis 3 and MWO both run at max 30-60FPS depending on the level of action.
  2. t31os

If you have a half decent GPU, notch some of your graphical settings up, it should push some of the load to your GPU, putting less strain on the CPU.
  3. Ultramarine

It's a 660. I tried bumping things to high/medium and got the same problem. It's unplayable. I can't understand why, I can still play Titanfall at maximum too X_X
  4. Ultramarine

Oh another note, this rig has 200GB of free HDD, 8GB RAM an nvidia GTX 660 and an I7, so it's better than the recommended hardware.