[Suggestion] [Serious] Change the VS character model.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rhumald, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Rhumald

Into Velociraptors.

I'm serious, I've always thought of the VS's design as a glorious collision of Dinosaur scales and technology, lets embrace that. Long Live the Techno Dinos!
  2. BlueSkies

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. DashRendar

Forget Dinos, Xenomorphs is where it's at.

[IMG]
  4. TheMish

I always thought they should revamp models for all factions.

Make like 3 different types of models for each faction when you make a character.

So like for VS, you get an alien look, cyborg, or robotic.

For NC you'd get a rugged rebel, heavily clothed, or dirty looking

For TR you'd get royal looking, highly militaristic, or parade.
    • Up x 2
  5. Kaindestroi

i quite like the Crab people AKA VS burster maxes
  6. Eternaloptimist

I must say, I think VS look like old 1950s Dan Dare cartoon characters but maybe that's just me. The other two factions look like proper soldiers although I agree with previous comment, NC could look a bit more mercenary,
  7. Ballto21

**** that.

Tyranids

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. Nody

Sod of the both of ya; we're VS, we're working towards perfecting the human race and not some sort of bilogical monster from nightmares. There's only one thing that clearly embodies this properly and our move towards perfection:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. Ballto21

Good point, but were also working for peace, enlightenment, and only fight when needed, and when we do, its for a higher cause. Some might say

the Greater Good? (creative GW is creative)
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. Enguzrad

Well, if you are familiar with backstory of Necrons, then not really. Tau or Eldar would fit VS much better.

Given that VS are reverse engineering alien technology and want to learn from it, they resemble in many ways the Aeon in Supreme Commander.
    • Up x 1