Selfheal & Alert benefits

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LongbeardedBMFVS, Aug 18, 2014.

1. LongbeardedBMFVS

Hello Auraxians!
    Lately some nanites seem to have some kind of virus. Sometimes when healing myself with a needle or the medic aoe heal my health keeps switching back to the state before healing. Anyone with similar problems? As far as I can remember that only happened the last couple of days and not before.

As we have more alerts than before and a dynamic lock system it can get a little messy. Shoudn't a faction that conquered a continent be sure that it is rewarded for it? It happens kinda often that faction1 captures continent1 and faction2 wins an alert 5 minutes after that and conquers continent2. faction1 now has sadfaces, because the reward for the 2 hour effort of capturing it is gone after 5 minutes. Not that I care about resources (noone has to with that rate :p), but it seems kinda useless participating in an alert or capturing a continent. The inflation of alerts led me to ignoring them and many I know think the same way.
    It's nice to see many players on the remaining servers, but when no continent is free to lock, you won't get a resource bonus. Is it really necessary that the bonus and the continent locking are dependant? I mean fine - don't lock the continent, but give the winning players the reward for it. And may it only be 5 minutes until another alert is won...
  2. MarkAntony

It's lag. You heal yourself but the server is lagging so bad it doesn't notice.
  3. TheKhopesh

Yep. Server/client lag sorcery.

This is why self healing (whether by ability or nanite injection) should be clientside.
  4. Howler556

I love how even though it dosent heal u, it still consumes the syringe u used. Really classy stuff.