Secret plans for Empire Specific Flash revealed!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Col_Jessep

In order to bring the Flash in line with the Reaver balancewise the NC Flash will be replaced with a new empire specific offroad vehicle in the next update! Our recon team was able to procure some of the first conceptual designs from the art team's office during the coffee break! Behold:

[IMG]

Rearview mirror, shopping basket, battery jumper cable and towing rope can be unlocked with cert points of course
    (200c, 500c, 1000c and 50,000c).

Available cosmetic unlocks include:
    • disco ball
    • MLP decal
    • chest hair toupee

A new, special camo set will be available in the ingame shop specifically for the new NC 4x4 Offroad Scooter:

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  2. Morpholine

I heartily approve of this change.

Additionally: I would pay smedbucks for turtle camouflage. No joking at all.
  3. iCamp

Haha, nice
  4. NightFall

Nc are already way too OP with infantry weapons that do major damage and Hacksaws.

If you're going to make a troll post , do it with nerfed hacksaws
  5. Vorenius

Why would you Nerf Hacksaws? Nerf the M3Mercy while your at it too.
  6. GoldenAxe

How much c4 does fit in the basket?
  7. xNPCx

This is why we can't have nice things. OP makes a light-heated post that made me smile and you come in here crying nerfs. For shame.
  8. Isila

The Reaver is the NC's Prowler. This post is bad and you should feel bad.
  9. Autarkis

**** YEA SPACE 'MURRICANS
  10. Kittel

I want that camo so bad, you have no idea!
  11. iodine

Rock, Paper, Paper, shoot!
  12. Ghosty11

Some how I think we will see this camo added to the game in next patch. I'm sure the OP will not get any royalties for coming up with the idea.
  13. Col_Jessep

[Bug Report] Sense of Humor upgarde is missing in the TR tech tree. :rolleyes:

One but it can be disguised as a TV dinner box!
  14. Jac70

This is too stylish for the NC.

:cool: