Screenies with Friends!

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by MisterSlim, Apr 7, 2015.

1. MisterSlim

If you guys have any screenshots that you and your pals put together, then I'd love to see them. Tell us the backstory, what made you say, "I NEED a screenshot of this!!"? The more unique the posing, environment, and situation, the better!

A couple rules:

-At least one of you in the picture must be a cloaker (this is the cloaker subforum, so it's only fair!)
    -They must be 'in good taste', nothing vulgar, please. (Again, this is the cloaker subforum. Let's act like it!)
    -They must include at least one other player besides yourself and the cameraman.
    -You must point out which player you are in the image (unless you are the cameraman, in which case, sorry about your luck xD)

I'll get us started with my favorite in-game image. A squad of us Goats ([GOTR] for the win!!) were running some ops around Christmas time, and snowman hunters were absolutely rampant. We were passing through a hex, and spotted a snowman. Rather than immediately blasting it, we decided to pose most-heroically to take a screenshot. After chasing away a large handful of snowman hunters, and much debate, we settled on letting one of our newest members play the role of photographer.

[IMG]
    I'm the Fr0sty lookin' cloaker on the firont right, holding the Parsec in-hand. I'd have to say though, the santa hat does look pretty lusty on Jos (The fellow on the back left).

Your turn!
    -Stay Fr0sty